|Full Time||St Julians||Tumas Group|
Tumas Group is looking for a full-time Accounts Clerk to perform a variety of general accounting support tasks in the Accounts Department.
- detailing financial business transactions, mainly but not limited to accounts receivables as an example, issuing of invoices and receipts to clients.
- updating and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and other records.
In order to be shortlisted for this role, candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Preferably ‘A’ level qualification in Accounting or equivalent.
- Previous experience of accounting software and MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Organized and methodical.
- Tactful, assertive and persuasive.
- Excellent written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.
- Able to work effectively in a team.