Skilled Labourer – Tas-Sellum Residence, Mellieha
|Full Time||Mellieha||Tumas Group|
Tas-Sellum Residence is another Tumas Group initiative and sister project to Portomaso. This residence is an architectural gem comprising clusters of luxury apartments built on a steep hillside which graduates gracefully to the seashore.
The project is made up of 128 apartments planned in 11 clusters set in an approximately 17,000 square meters area of landscaped grounds and gardens. This tranquil, commanding position is complimented by outstanding features which include superb views of Mellieha bay, low density development, sensitive landscaping, totally car free zone (all vehicle circulation is underground), individual underlying lock up garages, communal swimming pools, easy access to the foreshore and proximity to sandy beaches.
We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time Skilled Labourer to carry out maintenance works. Forming part of a small team and reporting into the Administrator, the selected candidate will contribute to maintaining Tas-Sellum Residence to its high standards.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Plastering, painting and general cleaning of internal and external common areas.
- Monitoring and assisting in the maintenance and upkeep of the VRV system.
- Assisting contractors when required.
- Plastering and painting of garages.
- General maintenance in common areas.
- Assisting the Administrator to see to the observance of the Complex Rules and Regulations.
- Adhering to health and safety requirements as well as the Company’s procedures.
- Reporting any damages in a timely manner.
- Performing other maintenance tasks as requested by the Administrator.
To be shortlisted for this position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must.
- A good understanding of health and safety regulations/procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Well versed in the Maltese and English language.