|Full Time||St Julians||Tumas Group|
Company: Tumas Group
Job Type: Full-time
A full-time vacancy for a Receptionist has arisen within Tumas Group’s Head Office.
Working in a team environment, the selected candidate will be responsible to perform standard office duties including:
• Greeting guests in a welcoming manner and offering them refreshments.
• Answering and directing telephone calls.
• Keeping inventory of stationery and other office stock.
• Scheduling meetings, booking and preparing of meeting rooms.
• Handling incoming and outgoing mail.
• Gathering data from subsidiary companies.
• Assisting with the compilation of reports.
• Other general duties as they arise.
Applicants need to possess the following attributes to be shortlisted:
• An ‘O’ Level Standard of education.
• Proficiency in Maltese and English, both verbal and written;
• A professional disposition;
• Proficient with MS Office applications;
• Good organizational skills;
• A meticulous and pro-active approach;
• Ability to work effectively in a team.
Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in a similar role.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send an updated CV with a covering letter to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org