|Full Time||Portomaso Business Tower||Tumas Gaming|
Reporting into the Front Office Manager, the Receptionist will ensure that guests are always welcomed in a courteous manner. The selected candidate will also execute all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
The Receptionist role is based on a shift basis, which include night shift and weekends, so flexibility is a must. The role is based in either Portomaso or Oracle Casino, but applicants may be asked to shift between casinos if the need arises. This is a full-time role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Welcome and register guests.
- Carry out the receptionist’s daily administration work, including incoming calls.
- Compile attendance report.
- Take bookings for customer’s transport and the restaurant.
- Ensure upkeep of the reception area
- Ensure that electronic equipment is in good working order and report any malfunctions
Person Specification (Skills, knowledge, experience and attitude):
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Excellent command of English is a must. Fluency in another language such as Maltese and Italian will be considered an asset;
- Be a team player.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Candidates who possess a qualification in front office operation and/ or previous work experience in a similar role will be given preference.
Kindly send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org