|Full Time||Mellieha||Tumas Group|
Property Administrator – Tas-Sellum Residence, Mellieha
The Tas-Sellum Residence is another Tumas Group initiative and sister project to Portomaso. This residence is an architectural gem comprising clusters of luxury apartments built on a steep hillside which graduates gracefully to the seashore.
The project is made up of 128 apartments planned in 11 clusters set in an approximately 17,000 square meters area of landscaped grounds and gardens. This tranquil, commanding position is complimented by outstanding features which include superb views of Mellieha bay, low density development, sensitive landscaping, totally car free zone (all vehicle circulation is underground), individual underlying lock up garages, communal swimming pools, easy access to the foreshore and proximity to sandy beaches.
We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time Property Administrator to maintain Tas-Sellum Residence to its high standards. The selected candidate will manage the daily operations of the condominium and handle the owners’ requirements with regards to the common areas of the property.
Other duties include:
- Maintain a good relationship with owners with the aim of offering excellent customer service.
- Manage owners’ queries, address such queries directly where possible and/or liaise with third parties as necessary.
- Operate within the budget set by the condominium and provide regular reporting.
- Authorise records of all income and expenses and assist in the preparation of annual budget.
- Keep records of list of inspections, maintenance requests, any complaints, records of repairs and maintenance and insurance issues.
- Maintain communal preventive maintenance calendars for landscaping, lift maintenance and other regular services provided.
- Convene an Annual General Meeting with owners to report on implemented projects, budget expenditure and plans for the following year.
- Plan, organize and supervise the daily operations of assigned team members, guiding them as necessary to perform their duties to the required quality standards.
The role calls for a person with the following characteristics:
Familiarity with accounts and property related repairs and maintenance is essential for the role.
- Excellent customer service skills and capacity to build and maintain relationships with owners and colleagues.
- Able to express oneself clearly in Maltese and English, both orally and in writing, in order to communicate effectively with owners and visitors.
- Thorough organization skills and computer literacy.
- Efficient, able to work under pressure and decisive in stressful situations.
- Flexible to respond to calls and emergency situations that may arise beyond office hours and during weekends.
- Previous experience in a similar role, while not obligatory, will be considered an asset.