|Full Time||Portomaso Business Tower||Tumas Group|
We are seeking to employ a motivated and highly organized individual to provide administrative support on a full-time basis. Working in a small dynamic team environment, the Personal Assistant will handle a variety of tasks, contributing to the smooth running of the Group’s Corporate Office at Portomaso.
The selected candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide drive and support in running the office.
- Develop office administration policies, procedures, and see to their implementation to optimize results and apply new office technologies to improve the administration function.
- Provide other administration support to manage and maintain filing systems both physical and electronic.
- Assist in organising board meetings, manage appointments and serve as a co-ordinator to support the running of the office effectively.
- Co-ordinate work schedules with auditors and other professionals.
- Assist with the drafting of letters, reports and presentation documents.
- Follow up on ongoing tasks and liaise with key team executive members across Tumas Group subsidiaries as necessary.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with banks to ensure the timely filing of documentation including the following:
- Collection of due diligence information as part of KYC procedures.
- Reviewing of Sanction letters and compilation of Group facilities report.
- Reviewing security arrangements with banks and co-ordinating property valuations.
- Day-to-day bank interaction in relation to Group companies.
- Liaise with relevant local regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis, assisting in compiling and submitting the required documentation in a timely manner. Update our register of new notices and regulations.
- Review and update structure charts, company profile, etc.
- Minimum ‘A’ level standard of education.
- Two years experience in Administration/Finance related environment.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications.
- A professional approach to the job.
- Committed and a can-do approach towards work while able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication/organising skills.
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player who can work on own initiative in a focused manner.
- A competitive salary package including benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- A friendly and performance focused office environment