Personal Assistant to the General Manager
|Full Time||Qawra||Dolmen Resort Hotel|
We are seeking to recruit a highly organised, reliable and motivated Personal Assistant on a full-time basis. Flexibility in working hours will be considered.
Main responsibilities include:
- General office, administrative and secretarial duties.
- Liaison with internal / external parties and coordinating logistics of projects.
- Managing a variety of tasks, keeping track of progress and follow up.
- Responding to emails, phone calls and directing as necessary.
- Managing the GM’s calendar and organise appointments, meetings and events.
- Attend management meetings, take minutes and compile reports.
- Assist in the preparation of documents and represent the hotel when required.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the GM, providing regular updates and reminders.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar or related role.
- Post-secondary / ‘A’ level standard of education.
- Good customer service skills and able to communicate across different levels.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications and MS Outlook.
- High level of integrity and able to exercise discretion.
- Time management skills and able to work with least supervision.
- Fluency in Maltese and English, both verbal and written.
A competitive salary package will be offered including health insurance, free parking, meals and discount card.
Should you be interested, kindly send us your CV to email@example.com by 22nd October 2021.
Candidates are required to be living in Malta and have the required work and residence permits.