Personal Assistant to the General Manager
|Full Time||Qawra||Dolmen Resort Hotel|
Dolmen Hotel is seeking to employ a highly organized, reliable and motivated Personal Assistant on a full-time basis. Reporting to the General Manager, the selected candidate will perform a variety of administrative duties.
Main responsibilities include:
- General office duties such as filing, scanning, distributing correspondence; responding to emails and phone calls and directing where necessary.
- Manage the General Manager’s diary and organize appointments, meetings and events.
- Attend Management meetings, take minutes and compile reports as required.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties; handle the necessary logistics when co-ordinating projects and any arising enquiries.
- Assist in the preparation of documents and represent the hotel when required.
- Manage a variety of tasks simultaneously, keep track of progress and follow up as necessary to see through execution.
- Perform tasks as directed by the General Manager, providing regular updates and reminders on deadlines.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- ‘A’ level standard of Education.
- Good customer service skills and able to communicate effectively across different levels within the company .
- Familiar with MS Office applications and MS Outlook.
- High level of integrity and able to exercise discretion when handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Good time management skills and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong communication skills in Maltese and English, both verbal and written.
Certification in secretarial and/or administration duties will be considered an asset.