|Full Time||Qawra||Dolmen Resort Hotel|
We are looking for an experienced person to form part of our Front office team at the Dolmen Hotel, a leading 4-star property in St Paul’s Bay having 488 rooms and suites, renowned F&B outlets and leisure facilities.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Night Manager / Front Office Manager and responsible to deliver excellent customer service at all times:
Greeting and meeting clients.
- Answering and directing calls.
- Dealing with check ins, check outs and reservations.
- Responsible of night audit, cash handling and guest’s bills.
- The incumbent will also handle any queries or complaints ensuring that the customer’s needs are met at all times.
Candidates must possess the following attributes to be shortlisted:
- A passion for delivering excellent service to customers.
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to help others.
- Ability to express oneself clearly, verbally and in writing, in order to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Fluency in English and conversant in another two (2) languages preferably French and German.
- A friendly personality, an approachable nature and a professional approach.
- Flexible attitude and readiness to work shift duties, including on weekends and/or public holidays.
- Ready to work on own initiative and to multi-task.
Certification from the Institute of Tourism Studies in Accommodation Operations or an equivalent recognized qualification will be considered an asset.
Applicants are required to be living in Malta and have valid work / residence permits.
Should you be interested in this management post, you are kindly requested to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org