Junior Internal Auditor
|Full Time||Portomaso Business Tower||Tumas Group|
An opportunity has arisen within Tumas Group for a full-time Junior Internal Auditor. Reporting to the Group Head Internal Audit, the incumbent will assist in the planning, performing and execution of compliance, financial, and operational audits.
- Assist with Internal Audit Plan and assist in the compilation of the internal audit work program..
- Managing internal audit procedures.
- Prepare and execute test programs.
- Assist with regulatory audits
- Prepare work papers and reports to support findings/conclusions and make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Follow-up on risks arising from audit reviews as required and assist with the preparation of status reports.
- Prepare reports as requested by Group Head Internal Audit.
- Contribute to the development of the Group IA function and process through continuous personal and professional development.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent in business administration, accountancy, finance, management or economics.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an audit environment.
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- Proficient writing and analytical skills.