|Full Time||Qawra||Dolmen Resort Hotel|
We are looking for an experienced person to form part of our Finance team at the Dolmen Hotel, a leading 4-star property in St Paul’s Bay having 488 rooms and suites, renowned F&B outlets and leisure facilities.
The selected person will be responsible mainly for income auditing and group billing, entailing:
- Monitoring posting of revenue transactions to ensure that the hotel’s revenue is duly accounted for.
- Verifying that voided transactions are approved by management.
- Monitoring the guests’ ledger.
- Investigating discrepancies and reporting to management.
- Issuing invoices relating to banquets and groups (MICE business).
- Suggesting improvements to the internal control systems.
- Updating reconciliations and accounting records as necessary.
Preference will be given to applicants with:
- Experience in a similar role.
- An advanced level of education.
- Proficiency in the use of hotel management systems, Microsoft Excel, point of sale and accounting software.
- A professional disposition with assertive communication skills, self-driven and ability to work with least supervision.
Applicants are required to be living in Malta and have valid work / residence permits.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their updated CV to: [email protected] by 23rd September 2022.