Human Resources Manager
|Full Time||Qawra||Dolmen Resort Hotel|
We are seeking to recruit an experienced person to assume responsibility for the overall HR function of the hotel, employing over 300 people.
The Dolmen Hotel is a leading 4-star property in St Paul’s Bay having 488 rooms and suites, renowned F&B outlets and leisure facilities. It offers a relaxed and friendly atmosphere combined with excellent facilities for both holiday makers and business travellers.
As a member of the management team, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a point of reference to Heads of Department on day-to-day matters.
- Managing the whole recruitment and selection process through direct employment and subcontracting.
- Overseeing the administrative process regarding Identity Malta applications.
- Employee relations and communications.
- Onboarding and induction of staff.
- Training and development initiatives.
- Coordination with payroll.
- Staff activities and events.
- Ensuring motivation and retention of staff through employee care.
- Minimum 3 years’ related HR management experience.
- People management, leadership and communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and performance standards.
- Well versed with employment related legislation.
Should you be interested in this management post, you are kindly requested to send your CV to email@example.com