|Full Time||Qawra||Dolmen Resort Hotel|
We are seeking to recruit a Groups Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Sales – Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events (MICE), to coordinate the administrative aspect of groups staying at the hotel.
Main responsibilities include:
- Updating system and inputting data based on the bookings received.
- Communication with clients and other departments internally.
- Taking clients on hotel show rounds.
- Provision of price quotations and follow up as necessary.
- Assist the Director of Sales in the day-to-day operational activities.
- Preferably having experience in hotels such as reservations, front office, customer relations or other similar activity.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English and preferably Maltese, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build a friendly and professional rapport with clients.
- Self-organised and able to work on own initiative.
- Good aptitude in the use of office applications such as excel and word.
Should you be interested, kindly send us your CV to email@example.com by 7th November 2021.
Candidates are required to be living in Malta and have the required work and residence permits.