Front Office Receptionist
|Full Time||Qawra||Dolmen Resort Hotel|
A vacancy for Front Office Receptionist has arisen within the Front Office Department of Dolmen Hotel.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible to deliver excellent customer service at all times. Main duties include greeting and meeting clients, answering and directing calls, dealing with check ins, check outs and reservations. The incumbent will also handle any queries or complaints ensuring that the customer’s needs are met at all times.
Candidates must possess the following attributes to be shortlisted:
- A passion for delivering excellent service to customers.
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to help others.
- Ability to express oneself clearly, verbally and in writing, in order to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Fluency in English and conversant in another language.
- A friendly personality, an approachable nature and a professional approach.
- Flexible attitude and readiness to work shift duties, including on weekends and/or public holidays.
- Ready to work on own initiative and to multi-task.
Certification from the Institute of Tourism Studies in Accommodation Operations or an equivalent recognized qualification will be considered an asset