|Full Time||St Julians||Tumas Gaming|
Tumas Gaming is seeking to recruit a Financial Control to review, plan, direct, coordinate and control various functions within its Finance department. This includes reviewing of monthly interim results, preparation of monthly management accounts, preparation of yearly budgets, reviewing the accounts payables’ and accounts receivables’ functions and cash flow preparation and reconciliations. The selected candidate will report into the Group Finance Director and will liaise with COO on any business decisions required.
Other duties include:
- Prepare reports for government authorities.
- Payroll review and validation of all payroll related transactions.
- Review and approve purchase orders and capex forms, supplier invoices, payments issued, VAT returns and MGA taxation.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording and reporting of business transactions within the agreed timelines and in line with accounting standards.
- Prepare financial policies and procedures, ensuring that they are being followed and updated accordingly where necessary.
- Prepare weekly estimates of the business performance and monthly forecasts prior to the preparation of management accounts.
- Liaise with auditors to perform statutory audit and maintain an effective working relationship with them.
- Liaise with Head Office on company restructuring, banking facilities, MBR submissions, income tax payments and insurance renewal policies.
- Endeavour to keep team members always motivated and conduct job development interviews as required.
- Provide support on certain projects and initiatives as required by the business operations.
- Perform other duties as required to fulfil business exigencies.
To be shortlisted for this position, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- A degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification.
- 5 years working experience in an accounting environment, at least 2 of which at management level.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Trustworthy, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Able to deliver on time and to work under pressure.
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Previous experience in the gaming industry will be considered an asset.