Finance & Treasury Executive
|Full Time||Portomaso Business Tower||Tumas Group|
Tumas Group has an exciting opportunity for a Finance and Treasury Executive to join its team at its Corporate Office. Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for treasury, banking and some accounting duties.
Overall purpose of the position:
- Maintain selected accounting records and prepare periodic reports.
- Prepare cash flows and related analysis.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Optimize cash management efficiency and cash forecasting.
- Assist with periodic variance analysis.
- Compile Group financial reports based on management accounts in liaison with subsidiaries’ finance teams.
- Overlook the Group’s treasury activity and monitor the situation regarding intercompany loans, bank facilities and bank guarantees.
- Implement financial policies and improve systems and procedures.
- Prepare, compute/review accounts
- Participate in the financial annual audits and liaise with the company’s auditors as required.
- Analyse financial data.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Group Finance Director.
- In possession of or at an advanced stage of obtaining a recognised University Degree or equivalent in Accountancy, Banking and Finance or Treasury.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a finance/banking role.
- Competence in MS Office applications, especially Excel, and preferably the Shireburn accounting package.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work towards agreed deadlines.
- Highly organized and manage work with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, reliable and able to work on own initiative.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Method of Application:
If you are interested in our position and feel that you possess the attributes we are seeking, kindly send an updated cv with a covering letter to the Human Resources Department on [email protected]