|Full Time||St Julians||Tumas Group|
Tumas Group is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join our dynamic team on a full-time basis. The Finance Assistant will be performing day to day general finance/accounting duties.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor clients’ accounts regularly and collect payments from clients, ensuring timely payments and following up with clients as required.
- Maintain accounting records and file documents.
- Type and issue invoices, cheques, account statements, reports and other documents.
- Perform standard office procedures including processing mail, answering customer phone calls, typing and filing.
- Ensure that the company’s financial policies are followed.
- Provide reports as requested on a regular basis.
Required experience and skills:
- An ‘A’ level qualification in Accounting or equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Organized and methodical.
- Tactful, assertive and persuasive.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including fluency in Maltese and English
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.