|Full Time||Portomaso Business Tower||Tumas Group|
A vacancy has arisen with Tumas Group for a Finance Assistant on a full-time basis.
The Finance Assistant is required for immediate employment and will be performing day to day processing of Accounts Payable transactions, maintaining bank books and petty cash accounts, management of general ledger and maintain accounting records and other related duties in the Finance Department.
Primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Posting of invoices and checking for application of various purchasing policies.
- Creditors reconciliation and payments.
- Liaising with suppliers and project managers.
- Monthly reports
Required experience and skills:
- An ‘A’ level qualification in accounting or equivalent and 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience of accounting software, preferably Shireburn.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Organised, accurate and methodical.
- Positive approach and strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Maltese.
- Able to work as part of a team.