|Full Time||Portomaso Business Tower||Tumas Group|
A vacancy has arisen with Tumas Group for a Draughtsperson to work on a full-time basis.
The Draughtsperson will create architectural, electrical and mechanical drawings from sketched line drawings drawn up by the architect / engineer in charge.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Draughting design drawings prepared by Architect and/or Engineer & other members of the project team.
- Following drawings through various stages.
- Supporting the projects team as and when required.
- Preparing As fitted drawings.
- Assisting in the day to day running of the project office of Tumas Group.
What we are looking for:
- Recognized qualification in the field and/or previous work experience as Draughtsperson.
- Strong knowledge and proficient use of AutoCAD.
- Thorough, methodical and with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in quantity surveying (mechanical and electrical/ civil / finishes) will be considered an asset.
- Experience in use of REVIT will also be considered an asset.
Method of application:
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send an updated CV with a covering letter to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org