|Full Time||Portomaso Business Tower||Tumas Group|
Tumas Group is seeking to recruit a Compliance Analyst to join the Compliance team on a full-time basis. This is a unique opportunity for candidates who wish to develop their career within Compliance, mainly in Risk Assessment and Gaming.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance the selected candidate will be expected to:
- Manage the day-to-day Compliance tasks of the department including but not limited to vetting of companies and customer due diligence.
- Assist in the planning, preparation and execution of compliance risk assessments.
- Draft and update group policies and procedures as specified by the Head of Compliance.
- Assume responsibility for risk assessments of selected group companies.
- Review, inspect and assess the implementation of any compliance measures and follow up of policies and procedures.
- Prepare compliance reports as indicated by the Head of Compliance.
- Contribute to establishing appropriate compliance internal structures and controls.
- Liaise with Management of the Group and its subsidiary Companies as may be appropriate.
- Maintain an updated list of all data processing of the group.
- Assist in the provision of training and employee awareness.
- Assist in report writing on compliance examinations either alone or in conjunction with the relevant subject persons.
- Receive, review, assess, follow up and evaluate reports received from Tumas Group companies such as questionnaires, statistics, and progress reports and report any gaps.
- Administer the Policies and Procedures of the group.
- Monitor compliance procedures and their respective acknowledgments within Tumas Group Companies.
- Attend any training, seminars and meetings specified by the Head of Compliance.
- Work independently, but towards a target result during any Compliance tasks allocated to them by the Head of Compliance.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Applicants must be in possession of an MQF Level 6 University Degree or an MQF Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Compliance, Law, Banking and Finance; Business Administration or any other equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge on how to compile risk assessments.
- Familiarity with the laws governing ‘ESG’, the General Data Protection Regulation and the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
- Good spoken and written English communications skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word and Power Point Presentation.
- Candidates with Risk Assessment certification will be given preference.
- No prior work experience is required for this role given that on-the-job training will be provided; however, relevant experience will still be considered an asset.