CHEFS DE PARTIE
|Full Time||Qawra||Dolmen Resort Hotel|
We are seeking to recruit talented and experienced Chefs De Partie and Assistant Chefs de Partie to work in sauciering, a la carte, larder, butcher or pastry.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section.
- Assisting the Executive Chef and the Senior Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes.
- Monitoring portion and waste control.
- Leading and training junior commis chefs.
- Organising and planning work of assigned section.
- Controlling preparation and service of all food items from any section or outlet to ensure quality.
- Carrying out routine hygiene and other checks.
- Minimum two years relevant experience within a busy kitchen at 4 / 5-star level.
- Food preparation qualifications and / or specialised courses (desirable)
- Quality conscious on standards, hygiene and safe practices.
- Knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Creative approach and able to multitask.
- Food handling licence.
Should you be interested, kindly send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are required to be living in Malta and have the required work and residence permits.