|Full Time||St Julians||T G Services Co. Ltd.|
Reporting into the Storekeeper, the selected candidate will assist in the administration and operations of the store at the Maintenance Department.
• Prepare purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
• Contact suppliers or search catalogues to determine/compare prices and additional details concerning new items.
• Purchase new items from local suppliers according to requirements.
• Check materials and supplies and report when stock is low.
• Receive and unpack materials and supplies and assist in the loading/unloading.
Required knowledge and skills:
• Clean Driving license.
• Knowledge of IT.
• Familiar with electrical and mechanical materials and supplies.
• Must be trustworthy and have a professional approach.
• Possess excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Able to work effectively in a team.
• Must be physically fit to move and/or lift objects.
• Good verbal and written communication skills including fluency in Maltese and English
Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an advantage.