Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
|Full Time||Qawra||Dolmen Resort Hotel|
Dolmen Hotel is looking for a full-time Assistant Food and Beverage Manager.
The selected candidate will assume responsibility for supervising banqueting operations and bars within the hotel’s outlets with the aim of delivering an excellent service to the hotel’s customers throughout.
Other duties include:
- Oversee all aspects of banqueting including set-up, food presentation and serving as well as cleaning up of events area.
- Maintain regular communication with customers, manage any queries in a timely manner and ensure the smooth running of all events and related billings.
- Plan, organize and supervise the daily operations.
- Delegate tasks to team members according to the approved plan.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to circulate the required information among team members.
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas.
- Maintain a high-quality standard of service.
- Co-ordinate with other departments on the delivery of services related to banquets and bars.
Candidates should be in possession of the following attributes to be short listed for this position:
- A minimum of one year work experience in a similar role in the hotel industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Able to adapt to a flexible schedule, be highly motivated and committed to deliver a high level of service to customers.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.