Assistant Financial Controller
|Full Time||Portomaso Business Tower||T G Services Co. Ltd.|
Tumas Group is currently looking to recruit to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller to assist in the compliance of IFRS and GDPR implementation within the Finance department.
Main responsibilities include:
- Monitor operations within the Finance Department in line with internal policy and in compliance with IFRS and GDPR.
- Prepare budgets and other reports as necessary. Conduct a thorough analysis to validate the accuracy of budgets and reports prior to distribution.
- Monitor the preparation of Management Accounts and analytical data.
- Train and supervise a number of finance team members.
- Work towards preset deadlines with respect to budgets, management accounts and statutory audits.
- Report to the Financial Controller on a regular basis and carry out other duties as assigned.
- A qualified Accountant or in the final stages.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in both Maltese and English.
- Able to relate well to people and maintain a good relationship with colleagues.
- Reliable and organized.
- Able to lead and manage a team.
- Keep abreast with financial management and reporting best practices.