Finance & Administration Officer
|Full Time||Portomaso Business Tower||Tumas Group|
A full-time vacancy has arisen within the Tumas Group for an Assistant in the Finance and Corporate Affairs Department at its Head Office.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the selected candidate shall form part of a core team and will be responsible for a variety of administrative and finance tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining regular communication with banks and financial institutions.
- Liaising with Malta Business Registry on an going basis, compiling and submitting the required information in a timely manner.
- Carrying out standard office procedures, including organizing meetings, processing mail and maintaining the filing system.
- Reviewing company information on a regular basis and updating company structure charts/company profile as necessary. Organising corporate information for the Group’s Board.
- Performing other duties that may arise from time to time.
Applicants need to possess the following to be shortlisted for this position:
- ‘A’ levels or equivalent and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- A professional approach to the job.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in Maltese and English.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.