|Full Time||Portomaso Business Tower||Tumas Group|
We are seeking to employ an Administration Assistant to join the Group’s Corporate Office at Portomaso on a full-time basis. Working in a small dynamic team environment, the Administration Assistant will handle a variety of tasks supporting the smooth running of the office.
- General office duties such as organizing meetings, processing mail and maintaining the office filing system.
- Follow up on ongoing tasks and liaise with key team executive members across the Group’s subsidiaries as necessary.
- Maintain regular communication with banks and ensure the timely filing of banks’ documentation.
- Liaise with local regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis, compiling and submitting the required documentation in a timely manner.
- Review and update company structure charts, company profile and reports on a regular basis.
- Assist in organizing board meetings, manage appointments and serve as a co-ordinator to support the running of the office effectively.
- Perform other duties that may arise from time to time.
- An ‘A’ level standard of education or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Committed and a can-do approach towards work.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in Maltese and English.
- A team player, yet able to work with minimal supervision and on own initiative.