|Full Time||St Julians||Tumas Group|
Working in a team environment, the selected candidate will be responsible to perform standard office duties including:
– Answering and directing phone calls;
– Handling petty cash;
– Covering the reception desk when required;
– Assisting in the compilation of regular reports;
– Maintaining the filing system;
– Providing general support to customers;
– Carrying out other general office duties as required.
Applicants need to possess the following attributes to be shortlisted:
• An ‘O’ Level Standard of education.
• Proficiency in Maltese and English, both verbal and written;
• A professional disposition;
• Proficient with MS Office applications;
• Good organisational skills;
• A meticulous and pro-active approach;
• Ability to work effectively in a team.
Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in a similar role.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send an updated CV with a covering letter to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tumas Group Co. Ltd, Tumas Group Corporate Office, Portomaso Business Tower, Level 3,, STJ 4011 Saint Julian’S, Malta