|Full Time||St Julians||Tumas Group|
A full-time vacancy for an Admin Assistant has arisen within Tumas Group’s Head Office.
Working in a team environment, the selected candidate will be responsible to perform standard office duties including:
• Maintaining and organising office records, both physical and online filing systems.
• Providing administrative support to team members at Head Office.
• Liaising with the various subsidiaries of the Group.
• Corresponding with external entities and compiling reports on Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
• Organising meetings and conference calls and preparing the necessary documentation.
• Taking minutes of meetings.
• Updating the Company website from time to time.
• Upkeeping of the Archive System.
• Other general office duties as they arise
Applicants need to possess the following attributes to be shortlisted:
• An ‘A’ Level Standard of education.
• Proficiency in Maltese and English, both verbal and written;
• A professional disposition;
• Proficient with MS Office applications;
• Good organizational skills;
• A meticulous and pro-active approach;
• Ability to work effectively in a team.
Preference will be given to applicants with previous experience in a similar role.