|Full Time||Qawra||Dolmen Resort Hotel|
We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Manager, reporting to the Financial Controller, to assist in the financial reporting, management and control of the hotel.
The Dolmen Hotel is a leading 4-star property in St Paul’s Bay having 488 rooms and suites, renowned F&B outlets and leisure facilities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Preparation and review management accounts.
- Assisting in payroll management.
- Examining financial reports and data to check for discrepancies.
- Performing operational analysis to detect any deviation from budgets.
- Preparing VAT & ECO tax returns and other reports related to government agencies.
- Compiling insurance claims and follow-up their successful resolution.
- Development and monitoring internal control procedures.
- Preparing reports to management and regulatory bodies as and when required.
- Fostering relationships with other departments regarding financial matters.
- Training and supervising other finance team members.
- Preparing documentation to support the internal and external auditors.
- A qualified Accountant with 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Well versed in MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver accurate and timely information consistently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- Reliable, organised and highly confidential.
- Leadership and team building abilities.
- Keeping abreast with financial management and reporting best practices.
Should you be interested, kindly send us your CV to [email protected] by 21st July 2022.
Candidates are required to be living in Malta.