|Full Time||Portomaso Business Tower||Tumas Group|
At Tumas Group, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our team as Accounts Executive on a full-time basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage accounting functions including accounts payable and project accounting; ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Lead the team members within the accounts payable section.
- Develop, maintain, and analyse projects costs; prepare periodic budgetary reports and variance analysis.
- Assists in the preparation of the management accounts.
- Provide backing information for statutory audits.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- ‘A’ level qualification in Accounting is a must, coupled with 2 – 4 years’ experience in an accounting environment.
- ACCA qualified or partly qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Sound knowledge of Shireburn accounting software and MS Office applications, in particular Excel.
- Familiarity with VAT legislation.
- Good communication skills, organised and self-motivated.
- Previous experience in leading a team effectively will be considered an asset.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure.