|Full Time||St Julians||T G Services Co. Ltd.|
Tumas Group is currently seeking to recruit a full-time Accounts Executive.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the main duties and responsibilities of the selected candidate include:
- Manage accounting functions including accounts payable and project accounting; ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Lead the employees within the accounts payable section, supervise work processes.
- Develop, maintain and analyse projects costs; prepare periodic budgetary reports and variance analysis.
- Assists in the preparation of the management accounts.
- Provide backing information for statutory audits.
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time.
Required experience and skills:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an accounting environment.
- Sound knowledge of Shireburn accounting software and MS Office applications, in particular Excel.
- Familiarity with VAT legislation.
- Good communication skills, organised and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure.
- Candidates who are partly qualified in ACCA and/or with previous experience in leading a team will be preferred.